Thursday, June 28, 2012

Draya Michele & Karrueche Get CLOSER + Is Draya Creepin' With Shaunie O'Neal's Man?


'Basketball Wives: LA' Draya Michelle and Karrueche have been going on a series of dates, even one including Chris Brown laying on their laps like a p-i-m-p (click Pink for more)...


And word is things are steaming up between the trio <Chris Brown, Kae & Draya>, AND the duo <Draya & Kae> on their own...OKAY!

Side NOTE: Breezy used to date Draya, and is CURRENTLY dating Karrueche...
Draya writes, "Date Night''

If you peep the first picture, Draya is wearing the same creme curve hugging dress in the 'Date Night' picture as the one she is posing with Kae.

Shaunie & Marlon

Draya likes to keep her options open, she was caught tweeting Shaunie O'Neal's young boy toy model Marlon Yates some very compromising messages... 
Draya writes..
"@MarlonYatesJr lol. No I’m chillin. Impatient if anything. Never mad."
“@MarlonYatesJr marlon I’m confused. What am I mad about?”
Marlon responds...
“I Love My Woman…..” 
Draya closed on a suspicious note... 
"RT @MarlonYatesJr: I Love My Woman….#thingsamansays"
Draya better slow her roll, before Shaunie <AKA exec producer of BBW> gets her a$$ FIRED!

No comments:

Post a Comment