Thursday, June 28, 2012

Evelyn Lozada Refuses To Invite Jennifer Williams To Her Wedding


''Basketball Wives'' Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams 'burying the hatchet' on the BBW reunion show is starting to look more and more like a publicity stunt Ev is just one mean girl...


Because despite the once enemies crying and hugging on the reunion show, vowing to be BFFs again -- things are still very frigid between Ev & Jenn (click Pink for more)...



So don't expect to see Jenn at Ev's highly anticipated wedding, she ain't INVITED...

“We’re not like ‘oh hey, come be a bridesmaid at my wedding. I can’t do that.’ She [Jennifer] hasn’t been invited because everything just happened … there were things that were said about Chad in interviews and that’s where a lot of all of this drama stems from. I don’t want anyone feeling uncomfortable,” Lozada said. 



“…When me and Chad, when we got engaged, there was so much controversy surrounding us. Oh, they’re just doing this for a show. They are media whores. I’m like ‘We’re really together.’ People had a lot of negative things to say and she was one of those people that just wasn’t … and that’s what hurt me the most because I’m like ‘We’ve been friends. Even if I felt this way about your man, I’m not gonna publicly say that because that’s you’re man. And that’s what bothered me."

Why 'kiss & make up' and then not invite her to the wedding? Sounds a bit phony or is Ev just a mean girl at heart?


TIDBIT!

Lozada revealed to V-103 radio how Chad proposed to her...

"I wish I had a really romantic story to tell you, but it's not so romantic. A jeweler came to the house, had a few rings. He had my ring in a separate box. I, of course, chose that one. [Chad] had a headset on and he was like, 'You like it?' and I was like, 'Yep' and I put it on and he goes, 'Okay cool,' and he started playing Call of Duty," Ev tells.

Romance is dead...SMDH


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment