Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dezmon Briscoe Admits To Sexting, BUT He Wants Royce Reed To Be His Wife!



In an ironic twist of events, Dezmon Briscoe admits to sexting his baby mother (click Pink for more) but he claims he never CHEATED. He wants Royce Reed to be his wife...


Dezmon feeling torn between girlfriend Royce & baby mom Christina, 'fessed up...



baby mama wanna be messy so I'll clean it up. I sent the messages she posted... To be on her good side because she has my son.



Ask my baby mana have I touched her since I got her pregnant and see what she say...



I could of handled the situation better. I'm still wrong and I wanna apologize to @Roycelr because she don't deserve that. Love you


Then Basketball Wives star Royce responds, heartbroken:



WOW!  But thx 4 bein honest! Regardless if it happend or not,I was lied 2 & stood by it!Gonna take a lot more thn THAT 4 forgiveness!



I'm ok with being open and honest! I'm ok with being Me! The fact it DIDNT happen doesn't matter! Y the hell send it just 2 appease sum1.


Through all this craziness Royce's Basketball Wives co star Kenya Bell put's Royce's business out in the street that Dez had proposed to Royce:



Oopsie!!! Lol Well Congrats! :-) One for the haters! "@Roycelr@KenyaBell thx Kenya but I think u just let the cat out the bag lol"


Kenya = Dumb Dumb or #1 Hater???


Royce dumb butt is going to take Dez back, so all the dramatics are unnecessary! Sure, Royce they never f*cked...what ever makes you sleep at night...


Note: Dez never addressed all the other women that claimed they slept with him too!  Hmmmm... (click Pink for more)

No comments:

Post a Comment