Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sheree Whitfield Affirms "I Was NOT Fired, I Left The Real Housewives Of Atlanta"


Sheree Whitfield confirms she will no longer be apart of the cast for Bravo's hit show The Real Housewives Of Atlanta...


Amiss reports she got fired (click Pink for more), Sheree sets the record straight...

"After four solid seasons of helping Bravo build the show into its most successful Housewives franchise, I have decided to leave," Sheree says.

"The direction the show is going in is no longer a fit for my lifestyle. I'm tired of the fighting and the cattiness."

"I want to be part of something that empowers and inspires women to not only be healthy, but to treat themselves with respect. I wish the rest of the women the best of luck."


Giiiiiirrrrrrlllll please! Everyone knows you got FIRED, because there is no way in hell your broke a$$ would leave the ONLY job you do have! Save it...

This is what Bravo had to say on Sheree's "departure":
"We have enjoyed working with Sheree as part of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. We wish her all the best in the future."

Pretty much biatch, kick rocks! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment