Monday, July 2, 2012

Fantasia Has A Mental Break Down During Her Birthday Concert


With her weight issues, flopped career, her still married cheating baby father Antwaun -- Fantasia broke down to tears during a concert in Trinidad to celebrate her 28th birthday...

As Fantasia profusely cried during her performance, she shared with her fans, saying “No matter what you’ve been through, know that you can fly. I have to tell God thank you because he has blessed me. Just when I thought it was all over, he kept blessing me...He’s always been there. I made it through because of God...Everything I went through is my testimony.”

Noting that the music industry is “very snakish,” Fantasia said it got very tough sometimes, as she had to deal with a lot of negativity during her career. She said, “This year, we lost Whitney Houston…They just wouldn’t leave her alone. They did not understand that she was only human. We lose family, friends, all for the love of money. The only person who will never leave you is Jesus.”




“The only person who will never leave you is Jesus,” Fantasia said, as she knelt on stage, before making her exit shortly after 1 am.

Poor chile, hopefully she can get it together and doesn't hurt herself again...


1 comment: