Thursday, July 12, 2012

Christina Milian Calls Out The Dream For Being A 'Dead Beat', The Dream Goes H.A.M. In Retaliation


Christina Milian recently took shots at ex-husband The Dream for not being a good father, saying he is hardly ever around, and even implied that she would get a REAL man to replace The Dream's role as father figure to her daughter...


Christina sat down with radio host JJ from Houston 97.9, and let loose on The Dream...

"All I care about is my daughter. When it comes to the case of parenting and having another parent, I really would like for her to have a father in her life. And I wasn’t really happy at the moment and I’m still not in the best case but I’ve come to the realization that I have to be a 150 – 200 percent mom for her. It’s not about finances. No, it’s about spending time...

..I remember what it was like as a child being raised by my dad and it meant something to me... So, I just would like that for her. But she’ll have that. And she’ll have that in somebody that will care and love her. She’s so easy to love, that’s the most amazing thing about her [...] I couldn’t go a day without seeing her and I have three jobs at a time. I’m not relying on anybodies money or anything like that. I work my butt off and I’m a mom on top of that. And that’s the first job. That comes first to me...

...I’m not one of those parents or mothers who say, ‘oh you can’t spend time’, or be that way with a baby daddy and try to withhold their children and use that against them. I’m just going to leave it at; My daughter is a great kid and she has a lot of love around her and some day she is going to have a man in her life that loves her the way I do."


The Dream fires back at Christina's 'dead beat' accusations, saying men aren't checking for, she's a ''gold digger'' and a ''has been'' <true, but what exactly does he consider himself?>...



He adds, "She had a plan to come up before she met I called her on it. Go digging for gold u might find it...But its hard to carry that much weight"

Christina gets the last word in, "Get Some Class.."

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment