Sunday, April 15, 2012

Don't Cry For Me Argentina: Nicki Minaj Has Left The Wonderful World Of Twitter


Nicki Minaj deleted her twitter account, and left her 11 million + followers in the dust. We aren't sure why this is even news...

Nicki Minaj deleted her account after she accused one of her numerous fan sites, NickiDaily, of leaking her music. 



Her last tweets: <tears>
"Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good fucking bye."

"Exactly. Posted leaked music! *deletin twttr* RT @SaveMeBarb:

That's what I'm saying RT @NickiBarbPink: NickiDaily kno why they blocked"

"And that’s exactly why I’m paying the barbz DUST right now! And deleting my twitter. Smdh – don’t cry 4 me argentina."

BAM! Deleted! To all my tweeps...search her on twitter and you will not find her. If only this worked in real life...

Blame the Barbz...

2 comments:

  1. Her new twitter is @NickiMinaaaaj Go follow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Follow me @Honeysuckle_Me I posted her new twitter account and your welcome! Ps you follow me and I follow you guys! Great site!!

      Delete