Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Tamar Braxton Files Lawsuit Against K.Michelle

Tamar Braxton Singer/TV personality Tamar Braxton atends the American Heart Association's 2012 New York City Go Red for Women luncheon at the Hilton New York on February 28, 2012 in New York City.

Tamar Braxton meddled into K.Michelle/Toya Wright/Memphitz bizness by coming to Toya's defense, saying the 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' star was ''telling fairy tales'' (click Pink for more).


K.Michelle snapped back and referred to Tamar as a ''muppet'' that needed to ''have several seats'', and pretty much she was ready to put them hands on the 'Family Values' star....


FASTFORWARD! Tamar filed a 'ceast and desist' order, claiming she feels threatened by K.Michelle, she demands a public apology and money needed to clear up her good name ASAP by those malicious comments.
K.Michelle laughs off Tamar's lawsuit, writing "Judge Judy and I are having cocktails later. #cheers"
K.Michelle got serious and finally made her peace with Memphitz alleged abuse (click Pink for more), and says she's done talking about it trying to defend herself...



K.Michelle


Writing...
"I’m proud of myself I’ve had a bad weave job and a broken wing and I still wake up brush my teeth,keep it pimpin, and help my community"
"I’m done talking I told yall ass the truth! Now y’all done made me mad ain’t shit else to do but SANG about! I’m sangin eerthang!"
"People can be so artificial, just stir and add water."
"Sometimes you have to take one for the team when there’s a bigger cause. Stand firm in your truth and your beliefs."
Thoughts? And should K.Michelle be worried about Tamar's lawsuit?

No comments:

Post a Comment