Thursday, June 21, 2012

Memphitz Abuses K.Michelle AGAIN?


'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' star K.Michelle made headlines when she re-revealed Memphitz as the man that abused her and stole all her money (click Pink for more). 


Memphitz lashes out in retaliation...


Memphitz showed his dark side, by taking his assualt on his ex-girlfriend a little TOO far...
“As I was installing the Teeth, Titties, & Ass you're Flaunting, I forgot to tell you about the Growing Nose I threw in Pinocchio. Lol. @kmichelle I made you. -Mr. Gepetto," Memphitz writes.
Then he shares the below picture...

 

"A persons true colors will always show. Never fight a battle that God already won for u. I’m still standing," K.Michelle responds, like a classy mature lady.
Did he REALLY have to go THAT far?! Dayum, he shoulda just continued to ignore her, now he REALLY looking like a crazed abuser! Dumb dumb, thanks for proving her case EVEN MORE! Idiot...

No comments:

Post a Comment