Thursday, June 21, 2012

Evelyn Lozada & Momma Dee Release Their Inner Freaks For The World To Share


'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Kandi Burruss online chat show Kandi Koated Nights got STEAMY when guest stars 'Basketball Wives' Evelyn Lozada and 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' Momma Dee, Lil Scrappy mother, opened up about their private sex lives...

Check out some of the HOTTEST highlights from the show below...

Evelyn, on using sex toys with Chad...

“We go to the sex store together, we get all types of stuff. [Chad] doesn’t get intimidated by a ten-incher.” 

DAYUM! OKAY, Ev! We see you!

Momma Dee, on how she became a pimp...

“I was a nurse by trade in ’96 but unfortunately I was in a head on collision, so I couldn’t work. In the midst of that I had to take care of my kids so I snatched up two hoes at the time…I was taught by older pimps…I watched how they treated women and how they would go into strip joints and how they played them, so I said ‘Oh, this is a mind thing.’ When you get in the head, the tail is going to follow so at the end of the day, I just paid attention.”

Momma Dee describes a violent showdown she had with a man who beat one of the prostitutes who worked for her... 

“A guy snatched her in the bushes, beat her, and take the money. So a week later…she says Momma, there he is, there’s that n—. I got my gun and I popped him…He didn’t die, thank the Lord, but you not gonna take my money.”

When asked if Evelyn ever had a threesome with Chad...

“Almost. It didn’t quite happen.”

She a lie, but wondering if that 3rd person MIGHT have been her freaky soul mate/BFF RiRi?

Evelyn’s favorite sexual position is...

“On top. I’m a rider.”

On a scale of 1 to 10 :freak score, Evelyn says her freak number is “11.” Momma Dee does her one better and says that her own is “12 and sizzling.”

When Momma Dee was asked how old the youngest guy she’s dated is, she answered “27,” and that dating him was “Long and hard.” 

Check out the full interview below...

No comments:

Post a Comment