Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kris Jenner Defends Putting Kim Kardashian On Birth Control At 15 [VIDEO]


Kris Jenner was bashed after Kim Kardashian confessed to Oprah that she got on birth control at the age of 15...



Kris sat down with Bethenny Frankel and defended her decision...


"You want to protect your kids...Kim came to me and you know, was very honest with me and said 'Mommy I think I’m feeling, you know, sexual...What I did as a parent with all my girls. When I felt like it was that time in their life that they were going to that step ... I drive as fast as I could to the gynecologist’s office," Kris says.

Kris adds, "You can try and talk your kids out of it, but unless you lock your child in the closet and throw the key away, they’re going to do what they feel. So my philosophy has also been make sure your kids are healthy, well taken care of and educated."


Do you think putting your daughter on birth control is the best way to keep her 'safe' or will it simply make her more 'promiscuous' the life Kim went on to live?

No comments:

Post a Comment