Thursday, June 28, 2012

K.Michelle Makes A Mockery Of Tamar Braxton's Lawsuit


Tamar Braxton filed a 'cease and desist' lawsuit against 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' star K.Michelle for calling her a 'muppet', she was gonna whoop that a$$...among other things (click Pink for more).  All steming from the 'Family Values' star starting sh#t by claiming the Hotlanta singer was lying about Memphitz abusing her.

K.Michelle laughed it off once (click Pink for more), well she's still laughing...

K.Michelle writes, "Ceast and desist this..."
She adds the following clip of Tamar's likeness...


K.Michelle goes on to say...
"Sometimes you just gotta laugh. I keep it 100, I guess I'm just cut from a different cloth. Oh well."
"I handle adversity with such grace."
"Goodnight! I'm going to sleep like a baby. Love y'all"
K.Michelle ain't worried...should she be?

No comments:

Post a Comment