Tuesday, June 26, 2012

K.Michelle Has A Breakdown Revealing Intimate Details About Memphitz Dark Side


Memphitz has been doing interview after interview adamantly denying 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' star K.Michelle's claims that he brutally beat her and robbed her (click Pink for more).

K.Michelle called into radio show V103, and confessed to the host  Ryan Cameron intimate shocking details of Memphitz abuse...

The singer started crying when she recounted when Memphitz tried to smother her with a towel, hit her with a water bottle, and threatened to kill her child if she told anyone about what he did...

“If anybody has followed me for the past three years I have been an advocate for domestic violence. I haven’t even been out of my record deal for even a year. [...] I had to give up all the text messages and everything to get out of it [her record deal]. “He threatened to kill my child if I ever told anyone. It’s not right, I understand how this music business goes...” K.Michelle said between tears. 



“...I understand if you see somebody on the T.V. you think you know them, I went threw so much and for people to try and call me a liar, it’s a lot for any woman to go through.”

The emotional LHHATL star pulled herself together enough to release details on her alleged abuse. "Ryan Cameron that man smothered me with a towel, took a towel, put it over my face,” said Michelle. “I’m crawling out the room, he smothered me again. He hit me with a water bottle.”



WOW! Just wow...


Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment