Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Allison Mathis Opens Up About Chris Bosh Being A Dead Beat Dad


Miami Heat star Chris Bosh just won the basketball ball championship against Oklahoma City Thunder, and was photoed with his new wife Adrienne and newborn son.


While things are going great for the NBA star, his baby mother Allison Mathis was forced on food stamps after she got laid off from her secretary job, and now opens up for the first time about her enduring hardships while Chris lives the good life...

Allison reveals that Chris was the one that was admant about getting pregnant, and even had her go to the fertility clinic to speed up the process -- but 6 months into her pregnancy he left her...

"You know I’m not the only one and I don’t expect for anyone to feel sorry for me and have pity on me but I do think that the father of my child, given the fact that he is able to help his child out, should be willing to,” said Mathis in an interview.

"He knows that we desperately need his help and he’s just not even offering anything other than I think he was quoted saying “I’m sadden.” But I think instead of being sad be glad to help your child.”

On Chris suing her so she couldn't become a cast member of 'Basketball Wives' and make $12k a week from the show...


"Well, I was offered a job on Basketball Wives and I filmed a couple episodes and I guess it leaked that I had landed this job and Chris of course did not want me to go on it so he sued me to keep me from going on it,” she revealed.


Check out the below clip of Allison & Chris ecstatic about finding out the positive results of her pregnancy test...



Check out the full interview...



Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment