Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Khloe Kardashian Talks Sister Kim's Love Life


Khloe Kardashian, instead of focusing on her own crumbling marriage (click Pink for more), reflects on Kim Kardashian's "busy" love life...



Khloe Kardashian "loves" Kanye West and gives her blessings on their budding relationship; she also saw the "writing on the wall" for Kris and  Kim. 


On Kanye West:
"Honestly, we've known Kanye forever," she tells on the Ellen DeGeneres Show. "He's been a great family friend. I love Kanye."

Though she shies away from explicitly confirming that her sister is dating the rapper, Khloé did say: "I think they're cute together. ... I think friendship is where good relationships stem from."


On Kris Humphries:
As for her sister's marriage, Khloé says she tried to warn Kim before her wedding that she didn't think it was a good match.

"I like Kris as a person," Khloé, 27, says. "I just didn't think [he] and Kim were compatible together."

"I was the only one to tell her that," Kardashian says. "I don't know why no one else told her that. ... She got mad at me."

Khloe, SHUT UP! You are in NO position to give relationship advice to anyone...worry about your man staying out the strip clubs (click Pink for more).


No comments:

Post a Comment