Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Mimi Faust Speaks Out For All Women In 'Dysfunctional Relationships'


Mimi Faust appoints herself the spokeswoman for all 'dysfunctional relationships', now if she could only get out of hers -- that would be the first step...


Mimi spoke with a resigning tone when she turned to Twitter to be a rock for other women in her same situation...

"To all the women in dysfunctional relationships- don't be embarrassed... Just learn the necessary lessons, gain strength and move forward."  
"But at the end of the day a very dysfunctional relationship produced the most pure love Ive ever experienced. My daughter. So no regrets" 
"My only wish is for my daughter to learn from my mistakes and know her worth and never experience what I've been thru. I love her sooo much"
"It hurts to find out the man u loved so much was capable of doing the most but I've been given the gift of clarity. My new beginning begins" 
"Doing the show was a blessing and a curse. Id still be in the dark and clueless had I not done it. The downside is dealing with the truth" 
"I just want to thank all my followers for coming on this rollercoaster ride with me. I appreciate all the kind words. Seriously. Much love"
Mimi says she has 'no regrets' because Stevie J gave her her daughter, check out a pic of their adorable baby below...


Mimi sounds like she is creepin' in the right direction when it comes to finally leaving Stevie J, but she still hasn't came out and said what we are/ have been waiting on that she has officially DUMPED his a$$!


Do you think Mimi is done with Stevie J or if he pulls another one his serenades she'll be running back?

No comments:

Post a Comment