Monday, July 2, 2012

Mimi Faust Left Heartbroken Over Stevie J's Betrayal...Joseline Hernandez Rubs It In


Stevie J's reckless affair with his 'artist' Joseline Hernandez has Mimi Faust finally ready to walk <maybe>...


Their love triangle has been showcased on 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' for the world to see, Mimi sits down with radio personality Egypt and talks where she currently stands with Stevie J...

Why she’s stayed with Stevie J:

"What I think what it is for me the connection that him and I had and also I’m just…flat out he lies to me a lot. I mean that’s just the bottom line. He’ll say one thing to me and he’ll say one thing to her or whoever else but and I’m not with him when he’s out with anyone else. I only know what goes on when we’re together."

Whether or not she’s planning to stay with him now that certain truths have come out:

"I thought him and I were working towards something towards you know raising and building our family, but when I realized that wasn’t the direction we were both trying to go in. My head was there and his was obviously elsewhere then you know I made a decision at that point. It’s hard watching your pain, your life play out on TV. It’s very hard. I’m watching it along with you guys…I would love to keep my family together. But at this point I don’t see that happening so I’m willing to just let this do what it do."


While Mimi is contemplating leaving her relationship <what IS there to STILL think about? We aren't so sure>, Joseline & Stevie J are still 'playing house'...

Joseline & her so called MAN-ager 

Joseline spends quality time with Stevie J & his son Dorian

Do you feel bad for Mimi, or is she just TOO dayum stupid to feel bad for?

No comments:

Post a Comment