Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Lil Scrappy, Erica & Stevie J, Joseline Fued Continues


'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' episode 4 showdown between Lil Scrappy, Erica & Stevie J, Joseline was ONLY the beginning of their feud...


They took to Twitter to continue taking shots...


Lil Scrappy & Erica claim they put Stevie J & Joseline in the hospital...


scrappytweet1-1341931340

ericatweet4-1341931337

In a recent interview, Scraps went hard at Stevie/Joseline relationship claiming that Joseline puts on a strap-on in the bedroom...






Joseline defends Stevie J and herself, assuring fans that they whooped a$$..


joselinetweet3-1341931341

joselinetweet2-1341931343

Stevie J also made a statement to defend his ''manhood''...
"I stumbled cause i damn near knocked myself out slamming him, his manager & the security. Look at the show " 
"I really didn't wanna fight duke, I apologized to him & her."
"I don't bite, I just slam dudes!" 
"Violence is not the answer but I MUST defend my manhood!"
Who do you think came out victorious?

No comments:

Post a Comment