Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Jay-Z Made A Play For Nia Long?


Nia Long covered the new 2012 August issue of Essence magazine and revealed that Jay-Z confessed to her that she was his 'fantasy girl'...

The beautiful actress recounts recently hanging out with him at a party, when she complimented him on being so successful, and in turn he implied his secret crush...

"I saw him at a party and I complimented him on his long run in music."

"But he turned it around and asked me: 'How does it feel to be every boy from the hood's fantasy girlfriend for 20 years?'. It made me laugh, I hadn't really thought about it."

But don't get it twisted, Nia is NOT thinking about the rapper. She says she has never been more happier in her life...

“I’m in my forties, post baby and I’m thinner than I’ve been in years. The last step will be letting my hair go natural. That’s when you’ll know I’m free…”

The timeless star also tells Essence that her life is complete through her adorable sons <including a new baby>, her boyfriend/ baby father NBA baller Ime Udoka <who STILL hasn't put a ring on it, but she's okay with that, so she SAYS> and rebuilding her relationship with her father, she has never felt more fulfilled!


Jay-Z has a past of being OVERLY flirtatious click Pink for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment