Monday, July 9, 2012

Gabrielle Union Blames Dwayne Wade's Ex-Wife For Her Failed Career + Dwayne Shows Another Side!



Dwayne Wade's girlfriend Gabrielle Union chit chatted with TT Torez from iPower92, and revealed how Dwayne's messy divorce from his ex Shiouvaugh ruined her career...

"...It’s hard because, aside from loving him, I want to protect myself. I’ve built my life. I built my own brand. I built my career and my career took a hit from that madness because some people refuse to see the truth, even when it’s presented to them time and time again. I love him but at some point it’s about self preservation and I needed to protect myself and everything I built...‘D’ doesn’t write those checks..." Gabrielle Union says.



Check out the full interview below...








While Gab is worrying about gettin' those checks paid, D Wade is worrying about what color to paint his toenails....


D Wade writes, "Matte black paint...RockStar ish..."

Hmmm first hot pink pants, now toe nail polish! Hmmm....GO GIRL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment