Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Diamond & Soulja Boy Address Lil Scrappy's Broken Heart


Diamond and Soulja Boy were booed up at 2012 BET Awards, poor Lil' Scrappy's heart is breaking AGAIN...


Lil' Scrappy revealed in a recent interview that he was so in love with ex Diamond that he put her career before his own, and when she dumped him for Soulja Boy he felt used...

NOTE: Word is Diamond was creepin' with Soulja Boy before she gave Scraps the boot.


"When that Diamond situation happened, it just taught me a real valuable lesson, 'cause I know, as I can see, I'm not a good judge of character..." Lil Scrappy said when he appeared on RapFix Live.

"...I ain't never had my little heart broken before, but now that it happened, I don't think it would happen for a long time...But the good side about that is, you don't put nobody before God, don't ever put nobody before God, and I think I did a little bit of that trying to help her."

Scraps was GONE over Diamond, even Momma Dee put him on blast for being sprung (click Pink for more).

On the red carpet at the 2012 BET Awards, Diamond and Soulja Boy addressed 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta'...

"I wish everybody the best. I feel like only one person can judge me, and that's God," Diamond told MTV News. "That's my past. I'm in the future right now, and I wish everybody the best."

"This is my baby, this is my girl, so anything said about her is basically they're saying it about me," he said, coming to Diamond's defense. "I'm backin' her 100 percent, and we're just focusing on the positive. Anybody talkin' about her name on TV, that's just bringin' us up more. So salute to them, we wish them the best."


Check out the interview below...


Get More: Music News

Diamond is all about HERSELF, and by the look of the couple's body language you can tell Soulja Boy is on limited time if he can't assist her career. Do you Diamond, men do it ALL the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment