Sunday, July 1, 2012

Chris Brown Gets Tatted & Disses Drake! + Rihanna's Grandmother Passes


Chris Brown adds on ANOTHER tattoo to his massive collection of body art...


The tattoo is supposed to be 'an Indian chief transforming into a wolf'...

Are you feelin' his new neck tat?

For the first time after the Breezy vs. Drake bottle bashing fight at WIP nightclub (click Pink for more), Breezy speaks on the incident and takes MAJOR shots at Drake, alluding to their beef being over Rihanna...


He spits over Chief Keefs' 'I Dont Like'...


"One on one, what you scared bruh? / Huh, matter of fact, 'Take Care' bruh"

"A fuck ni**a, that's that shit I don't like/ They throwin' bottles, I'm throwin' models, just 'cause I give a bitch long pipe. Doing shows on the soccer field/ that's dome right? I be singin', he be singin', so it's on, sight/ But hold up, I ain't give a ni**a no green light/ This head up, my bread up, one-on-one, what you scared, bruh?/ Matter fact, take care bruh, you a pu**y ni**a/ My ni**a Tunechi, yeah that ni**a nice/ Shout out to Nicki, man that ass tight/ Them eyebrows, man, them shits is yikes/ OVO, you overdosed, screamin' YOLO no, I live twice."


Check out the full diss track below...



Rihanna, the woman in the middle of the chaos, was blindsided by the recent death of her grandmother...


RiRi & her grandma
"Goodbye #grangranDOLLY get your beauty rest until I see you," RiRi wrote after her grandmother passed on.
"Praying for family and the lost loved one. She was like my grandmother. Love you GRAN GRAN! RIP," Breezy gave his condolences. 
"@rihanna ANGEL MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN YOUR TIME OF SORROW. LOVE YOU ANGEL," Mom Breezy also showed love.
"@mombreezy thank you! Love u mama," RiRi responded.

How SAD! Keep your head up chica...

No comments:

Post a Comment