Sunday, June 24, 2012

Stevie J On His Love Triangle: "I'd Never Let Things Get Too Crazy" + Lil Scrappy Talks Joseline Hernandez Being A Transgender



We don't know Stevie J's meaning of CRAZY, but the first episode of 'Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta' showcasing his love triangle with baby mother Mimi Faust & artist <using the term loosely> Joseline Hernandez was just THAT...


Stevie J goes on to explain himself to Kenny Burns of V-103, saying ''it's just his lifestyle''...


“It’s my lifestyle and I live it how I live it. Everybody got something to say and every man can honestly say they’ve been in a situation. It’s full of ups and downs. I just want the ladies to understand a man in this lifestyle. I love Mimi, thats my baby and I would never let things get too crazy. I let Mimi know that I’ll never be in love with her or be with her, but Joseline is my artist and I’m tryna show her how to get this money," Stevie J says, on his love triangle with Mimi & Joseline.

HAHA! This fool CAN'T be serious! But if the women allow it, THEN we can't knock his hustle! SMDH...

One part of Stevie J's triangle Joseline has been getting A LOT of negative attention concerning if she is a transgender, people harrassed this chick so much she exposed her goodies to put the suspicions to rest -- many STILL weren't convinced (click Pink for more)...

Lil Scrappy touched on the subject, and let's just say he didn't help her out much...

"When it come to that.. people are coming up with some crazy stuff [laughs]. They're saying she got an Adam's apple, I don't know ya feel me? I done been in front of the lady... I mean she got manly features, of course, but it's a lot of women that have manly features because of their father. I can't really tell you if she's a [man or woman] cause I ain't been up in her. I ain't been up in her and I ain't been up close on her throat," Lil Scrappy says.

Check out the full interview below...




Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment