Friday, June 29, 2012

Evelyn Lozada Leaving 'Basketball Wives'?


Evelyn Lozada dished on next season of 'Basketball Wives'...

On Ev returning to BBW next season...


“You know, I honestly don’t know because we don’t know what the cast is going to look like...Negotiations start I think August, September."

"We shall see. We haven’t started negotiating yet. We just stopped filming a month ago."

On unconfirmed reports that Jennifer Williams, Royce Reed, Kesha Nichols got the boot, and even Shaunie O'Neal feeling froggy...

"Shaunie is on. I heard the same thing, but I am not sure honestly. I heard the same as everyone else. It's still early. I wouldn’t be surprised. Certain people’s story lines start becoming repetitive. Nothing is official. Sometimes there are things that I have no idea about. It should be interesting to watch."

"That wasn’t really confirmed just yet. You know I heard the same thing. After a while, your storyline starts becoming repetitive. People get bored. I open up all aspects of my life so you see me happy, sad, you know. You see everything about me, but certain cast members don’t open up like that, or can’t due to legal reasons.”

Well DAYUM! Do you think Jenn, Royce & Kesha got the boot because their storylines became too boring?

1 comment: