Saturday, April 28, 2012

Snooki On Jessica Simpson "Just Kill Me Now If I Was Her Size"

pic.twitter.com/E3x161vG

Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi talked her ''Jersey" bun in the oven, and her distaste for Jessica Simpson's ginormous frame...


On baby on the way...
"My baby's gonna be naturally tan," Snooki told Us Weekly at the MTV Upfronts in NYC Thursday. "If you look at me and Jionni LaValle, we're very dark, so luckily the baby will be very dark."

"If it's a girl, animal print everywhere and blinged out everything," Polizzi said. "If it's a boy, I would dress him like Pauly."


On not having to wear maternity clothes yet... 
"I'm so skinny that I can wear larges or extra larges. I only just bumped up to a medium."


"I'm five months and you can't really see anything. It's gonna pop up in like a week."

On Jessica Simpson's pregnancy...
"I would die if I were her size," Polizzi laughed, on being fearful of becoming Jessica Simpson's size.

"She said she indulged in everything that she wanted," the MTV star said, on Jessica Simpson's cravings for Pop Tarts. "I'm trying to each healthy -- fruits, lots of jelly and Italian ices. Nothing fattening at all."



Is Snookers being a mean girl or does Jessica need to hear it?


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment