Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rihanna's Brother Reveals Who RiRi Almost Got Married To...& It Wasn't Chris Brown!


Rorrey Fenty, Rihanna's younger brother, felt the need to discuss his sister's relationships in intimate detail...


We aren't sure WHY he did it, but we SURE are glad he did...


On Rihanna's controversial on & off love for Chris Brown:
Rorrery said, "Rihanna and Chris were great together, they were like soul mates, but it’s a very sensitive subject – I just blank it out and I think she blanks it out, too.


On RiRi starting a family one day:
"I’m really proud of her. I just want her to be happy. She has talked to me about getting married and having children. She plans on settling down, but she wants to focus on her career.

On RiRi's taste in men:
"She needs a man who likes to do the stuff she likes doing, someone laidback and fun-loving."

"There are a million guys across the world waiting to take her out, but she says they are more intimidated by her than anything else."

On RiRi's relationship with rapper Drake:
"Rihanna doesn’t have a boyfriend right now. Drake and Rihanna used to be together – and he’s a pretty cool dude."

"I was in a club in LA, and he saw me and came over. I was nearly his brother-in-law, but I didn’t know him so well, so I was touched by that."


WOW! Rorrery let loose! 



LOL @ "a million guys want to take her out", well sorry to break it to ya' kid, BUT a million guys have already DID yo' sis and plenty more will! 


RiRi's family is a bit wacky...remember when her father was pushing for a Chris Brown & RiRi reunion? (click Pink for more)


Why do you think Rorrery confided all RiRi's secrets? 


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment