Thursday, April 19, 2012

Chris Brown's "Rock" Is Karrueche, BUT Rihanna Wants The World To Know She Has A "Rock" TOO!

RiRi & her boo-thang Melissa!...Oo la la

Chris Brown has been very public about his long-term girlfriend Karrueche being his "rock" (click Pink for more). Rihanna speaks about the one person in her world that keeps her grounded...


Surprise, surprise...it is her bff/lesbian lover Melissa (click Pink for more)


Mondanite Magazine excerpt...

On drugs ruining celebrities lives:
"That will never happen to me. I refuse to crack under pressure - in fact I thrive on it. So when I read about Britney Spears and Amy Winehouse who have suffered under it, it's sad. It is easy to criticize them but it happens," Rihanna says.

"You just have to stay focused and keep your feet on the ground. Staying down to earth in this industry in general is really not easy, but I am strong and when I feel lost or depressed on the road, I call my best friend Melissa. When I see people turning to drugs and alcohol, then that's when I call Melissa. She helps me get through things."


Note: RiRi has NO man, so who else could it have been?

Aww...at least RiRi's crazy a$$ has someone to depend on, freaky bestie or not! Hopefully, she doesn't run Melissa off, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment